My dad has an estate that has trustees over it, there is a…

my dad has an estate...
my dad has an estate that has trustees over it, there is a property management clause in the trust. But is the business a separate part or is the business classified as part of the estate
3/23/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your trust and estate law question this evening. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your legal query.

Trusts are separate instruments form estate assets and pass to the beneficiaries according to the deed of trust rather than a will or by intestate succession .

You can get a copy of the trust deed to determine what assets are within the trust itself.

If there is some conflict between estate and trust assets you can file for a court declaration by bringing a case to the probate court seeking a declaration from the court on what makes up the trust assets.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

In return your positive rating is much appreciated.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback today to get a credit for my time.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer