I just sent a big question, but it doesnt look like it went…

I just sent a...

I just sent a big question, but it doesnt look like it went through. Is there any way you can call?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None really, other than looking up the laws on what happens with an elderly patient who is trying to release himself from a rehab facility. Our situation is pretty complicated.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think he or she should know that this is an elder care Giver abuse situation

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/23/2018
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would like legal advice. Please call(###) ###-#### I have already paid $42 for initial consult and signed up for the monthly advice.

I do want to make one thing clear so there is no misunderstanding... this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. We are attorneys but we cannot create an attorney client relationship with customers of the site. I'd be happy to do a phone call if you click the button requesting one.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I understand. At this,point i am trying,to gain knowledge on careGIVER legal rights. Please call

This should be a button on your end to click, which will allow me to call. Sometimes it opens up a new window that gets lost in your other windows.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have, twice. Right now I just see the "send" button

T​ry closing out of all your windows and going back in. There is a window open that is the call window where you can input your number privately. It looks like there was a pop up that you might have missed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have looked at all my windows and nothing has come up. As of now, I only have 1 open

Let me try to contact customer service. Basically, the way the call system works is my call button goes on once a call is requested and at the moment it is not on.

I've only had the happen once before and that was where there was an additional window that the customer needed to click into.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok, thank you!

My pleasure... I just there was something I could tell you to do but my screen looks different from yours. In the meantime I'd be happy to answer any Qs you have online.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney