I HAVE A CASE PENDING AT SUPREME COURT OF KINGS COUNTY. IT…

Customer Question
HI, I HAVE A...

HI, I HAVE A CASE PENDING AT SUPREME COURT OF KINGS COUNTY. IT SHOWS DIPOSED ON THE STATUS. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NY

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I AM PRO SE BUT THERE IS AN OTHER DEFENDANT TOO, IT IS MORE THAN ONE PARTIES

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I DON'T KNOW

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

What shows after "disposed?"

Thank you for the information.