I have a friend who's sister was involved in a very violent…

I have a friend...

I have a friend who's sister was involved in a very violent act on her just today and my friend is wondering if she needs to obtain legal counsel

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

She is in the hospital and is going to be ok and my friends family have been talking with and investigator

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

3/22/2018
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Can you explain what you mean by "involved in a very violent act?" Is she a victim and looking to sue? Does she want to prosecute? Is she afraid of being criminally charged with something herself?

she was stabbed

I'm sorry to hear that. Does she know who her assailant is?

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Phone call session started

calling in a few minutes.

its her boyfriend i believe

Thank you. We'll discuss this in a few minutes.