My attty has quit my custody case because he found in

Customer Question
My attty has quit...

My attty has quit my custody case because he found in discovery 2 emails. Is there no attorney client privileges anymore?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Not yet. What should I file?

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes a few thousand emails were taken off our phones. On one it says I am out of my klonopin but can’t get to Walgreens because I’m flooded in

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

I'm confused by your question. What was privileged information?

Thank you.i am a member.

That's fine. But please answer my questions.