How do you pull up a deed of trust on a buisness. Va.

Customer Question
How do you pull...

How do you pull up a deed of trust on a buisness

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Va

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Looking in land records

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Any deed of trusts here are found in the county deed records.You can look for it under the name of the grantor person who purchased it and gave the deed of trust and signed the note.

Thank-you

Search here

http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/Virginia-Land-Records-and-Deeds.htm

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much sincerely appreciated.