I bought a house at au ction...IRS foreclosure...in October…

I bought a house...

I bought a house at au ction...IRS foreclosure...in October 2016. Subsequently, the owner took a lot of items and materiel from the house...am i barred from taking action now by the SOL...bst..john

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Have not filed any paperwork..

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

Georgetown, Kentucky

3/22/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Were these fixtures say built in appliances.Are you wanting to sue the person who took them?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not appliances...They took mantels, bathroom mirrors, outdoor cooking eqpt (about l5,000.00) which was very high end...most important, about 50K of cut stone needed to finish the garage...And, many other things such as chandeliers, etc. yes, I am thinking about suing...john

You could try a civil suit for the amount of your losses.You will need a local civil litigation lawyer to bring this and also seek legal fees.You appear to have great facts to do so.I would act pretty quickly this is getting old for litigation here.

But it is still possible to pursue this with demand letter and then suit by local lawyer.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
Phone call session started

Modest means lawyer referral yours falls under Wills, Trust, Estate, or Probate lawyer.

http://www.utahbar.org/public-services/modest-means-lawyer-referral-program/

Ray, Lawyer