My husband is a O/O and he used to work under the company…

Customer Question
Hello. My husband is...

Hello. My husband is a O/O and he used to work under the company Speedy Bob for BST transportation group. Bcs of problems with payments he left Speedy Bob and now work for the other company and Speedy Bob refuses to pay for January. What we can do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is your husband in? It matters because laws vary by location.

You think where we live?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your husband taken so far?

Called him few times, texting him but he doesn't answer on calls and only one time response on sms when we warn him that we will looking for legal help.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think it's shortly everything but maybe if lawyer ask me something remember more.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

So, if I understand you correctly, your husband has done work and he hasn't been paid, is that accurate?