This blog is calling me and my company a scammer and we are…

Http://contactformspam.blogspot.com/2017/08/call-josh-labonte-and-get-scammed.html This blog is...

Http://contactformspam.blogspot.com/2017/08/call-josh-labonte-and-get-scammed.html This blog is calling me and my company a scammer and we are not We have excellent online reputation for 10+ years

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

My phone numbers are now being blacklisted due to them being in this blog Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I submitted to Google but they have done nothing I do not know what else to do

3/22/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
please

Google should help with removal of the content. You also can write the posting party and the site admin to remove it. You may further use private SEO to bury negative content. You may also sue to have it removed, declared libelous, and be awarded an injunction and damages

I requested a call but it says that you're not available. Please refund the $59
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksI replied in chat. If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!
I'll just chat with you. How do I get my $59 back?
Just don’t take the call. Review my reply above and respond to me.
You will only be charged once when you rate me.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
I am a small company and don't have a lot to spend on this. The blog is completely false and it's hurting my business. I know that I've lost customers already and many people can't receive my emails now because my company phone numbers are listed online in that blog as spam. It's created a mess.
Sending a cease and desist letter. Having counsel do so. Suing for an injunction. Search engine optimization are all available options.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.
Thanks
Very welcome. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!