I was in an auto accident two years ago. My passenger

Customer Question
I was in an...

I was in an auto accident two years ago. My passenger refused to settle with my insurance company and is now suing me. Where can I go for help?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the injury take place? And do you have medical records or other documentation?

California. No medical records.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

I have received a summons that gives me 30 days to answer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She is a junkie and has a history of back injury. The accident was my fault and she may have gotten whiplash. Within two months, I saw her at church walking with a very spry step.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/22/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Have you noticed insurer which should cover and defend?
I was told a lawyer would call me. Now you are wanting more than my five dollars to call me> What kind of scam is this? Yes, I left a message to notify my insurance representative.
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksInsurance should cover and defend.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Hi I no longer have any confidence in talking with you. I still did not get my phone call and feel I have been cheated out of my five dollars.
Return my five dollars.
Good luck to you with your claim. I will notify customer service. I recommended you handle through insurance so you Don’t spend money and likely have no liability.