Thank you, and I was involved in an accident on 3-12-2018,

Customer Question
Hello and thank you...

Hello and thank you, ***** ***** is ***** ***** I was involved in an accident on 3-12-2018, the other party involved took full responsibility and they are taking care of all the damages, however a local towing company went onto my property (which has posed signs on it) cut my car cover off broke into my car and did damage I want to know what my rights are?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the injury take place? And do you have medical records or other documentation?

Mississippi

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

The police came I have a copy of that report, I was taken by ambulance I have that information. I called the police to report my car stole from my yard and was told it was a civil matter

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just what rights do I have for someone basically stealing my car off my property.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/22/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 4 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Kim, good afternoon. Why did the tow truck company do this? Was this a repossession?

They were given my home address from USAA insurance company. This is the insurance of the person who ran into my car on the 12th of this month.

Did you call them to see why this was done? I am confused as to why your car would be towed?