1 filed a civil lawsuit and I took 3 copies of the lawsuit…

1 filed a civil lawsuit...
1 filed a civil lawsuit and I took 3 copies of the lawsuit into the recorders office but she only stamped one of the two copies she gave me back. Which one should I serve the defendant?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Serve the stamped copy but make a copy of the stamped copy for yourself.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Can you tell me if I am trying to serve CSAA insurance if I can have someone serve them in Walnut Creek at their corporate headquarters or if I need to send it to southern California using their agent for service process?
I would serve the agent locally.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I went to the SOS website for CA and I did not see an agent locally only the one in Southern Ca. When I contacted CSAA to ask about their agent they gave me the name of the place in SCal but the wrong street address and said they don't have a name of a person to write the name of the company.
Can you south CA agent. Can also call them and anonymously ask.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Their legal dept may accept service
If so it avoids need to formally serve.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as experts are not employees of the site and do not get any credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney