My brother is disabled, in jail for 45 days with no access…

Customer Question
Hi, my brother is...

Hi, my brother is disabled, in jail for 45 days with no access to a shower,, i need to know who to talk to for help

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Yes, and june 15th

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There are many other ADA / ACLU violations

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your brother's difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

You need to contact American Civil Liberties Union ("ACLU") and National Lawyers Guild for assistance. These two organizations have Attorneys who are experts in prisoners' and detainees' rights.

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.