I received a cease and decist letter from a lawyer

I received a cease...

I received a cease and decist letter from a lawyer concerning text message harassing that they alleged came from me. Should I respond. They have advised the council to file a law suite against me. What should I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Yes yexas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Texas

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Have you sent any text messages to this person? Does it simply say to cease the conduct or are they demanding a response?

LegalKnowledge, Attorney
The said that they have guine believe of spoofing. Through caller ID. It states..should I fail to cease communication immediately the client has been advised to file suite against me for harassment. I have not contact the client now or in the past.
Phone call session started

https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Lawyer_Referral_Service_LRIS_