My chapter 13 bankruptcy is being dismissed as I failed to…

Customer Question
My chapter 13 bankruptcy...

My chapter 13 bankruptcy is being dismissed as I failed to make a payment on the fee. I have until March 27 to pay the fee and file a motion to reconsider the dismal. How do I prepare this motion?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?

Order of dismissal

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I filed the chapter 13 papers myself

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/22/2018
Lawyer: Pheobe Clark, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Pheobe Clark
Pheobe Clark, Lawyer
Here is a sample motion for reconsideration for you to use as a guide.https://www.scribd.com/document/120811182/Motion-for-Reconsideration-of-Dismissal
In my experience it is best to say you were unable to make the payment due to temporary financial hardship and now you think you will be able to maintain payments under your improved circumstances.
If you had a health condition or any other reason beyond your control then state that to the court as well as a reason for your inability to pay.
I believe I have addressed your issue and if I have provided you adequate guidance on this subject please reward me with a positive rating of five stars so that I can get credit for this session.