I have default final judgment SIM February 2013 I live in…

I have default final...

I have default final judgment SIM February 2013 I live in Florida st the peper say jurisdiction in this case is retained to enter further order this are proper to compel the defendant to complete the fact information sheet and return it to plaintiffs

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a FL lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I never heard anything else last week I A revive a offer for the collection agency too my payment to them.if I don't they going to continue we legal action

This account is old last time a make payment was in 2011 this collection agency to overt in 2012 , Midland finding llc is name p
How long I have to way
3/23/2018
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I will like to continue please .I need to know what to do
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

What would you like to know?

About my questions.What I have to do now I don't know .What to do .should I respond the collection agency .in make a payment arrangement .or what.can I go to.jail for no respond to.the court order .all this happened in 2012 so I don't know is to late to do.something
I pay 55 dolares already to this weeb site for ask the question

If you make arrangments to pay the collection agency and the collection agency agrees, then you do not have to file the information with the Court. You would want that agreement in writing. If cannot pay off the amount due, then you are supposed to file the report. If you do not file the report (the fact sheet), then the collection agency can make a motion for contempt of court. So, first step is to attempt to work it out with the collection agency and if not, file the fact sheet.

If you have further questions or you need further assistance, just let me know.

If not, please remember to rate my answer between 3 to 5 stars without any additional costs to you. That is how I get credit for answering your question. Best regards.

DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
Ok thanks.one more questions what is the contempt of court . In what happened if they do that,if I file the fact sheet was next

Contempt of court means that the court will find that you violated a court order. A motion would have to be made first. The motions are rarely made.

the best thing to do a this point is to trying to paid the collection agency.

Yes. Because you are being charged interest until you paid it off. So, it would just get worse. See if you can still work something out.

Thank you verry much. Really appreciate your help.do practice hear in florida.in case the I need you for this case

You are very welcome. You would have to hire a local attorney. Best regards.

Ok thanks

You are welcome.