My car was park and run over by a possible drunk driver,

Customer Question
My car was park...

My car was park and run over by a possible drunk driver, knocking it into a neighbors yard, but I only have PIP auto insurance and the insurance companies are giving me the run around. Now I have no means of transportation and I am stranded here in Florida.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a FL lawyer about this?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None, I have been waiting for and adjuster.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, all parties have insurance.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you know who hit it? Why is the other driver's insurer giving you a problem paying?

they don't want to pay because five vehicles were hit this day by the same driver.
I don't see any helpful information.
You have not giving me any advice or help to charge any additional fees.
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your reply. I am so very sorry for the delay, I had an internet outage the last 3 days and the cable company has just restored my internet. I do apologize.

I have not answered your question and I did not send you a request for more money, the site did so without the expert's knowledge or consent. Again I sincerely apologize.

Would you still like me to provide you an answer, now that I have had my internet restored?