My liscense was suspended for no insurance and i was pulled…

Customer Question
My liscense was suspended...

My liscense was suspended for no insurance and i was pulled coming home from work as i was working to pay off the fines and got another ticket for driving under suspended. Is there any way even if i have to get a lawer they will reinstate my liscense to i can work to pay these fines off

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Ky

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No not really i was just wondering if the court would do it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/22/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 3 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. What was the basis for the suspension? Unpaid fines?

Thank you for the reply. The only way to get the license reinstated is to pay the fines off. If that can be done, you can then present to the prosecutor a valid license and see if they will consider dismissing the charge for driving on a suspended license or amending it to something lesser. I know you need to work to earn money to pay off the fines but the State will not reinstate your suspended license, for that purpose, I am sorry to say.

Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 2 months ago

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!