I am legally polar. I believe I am being discriminated

Customer Question
I am legally bi...

I am legally bi polar. I believe I am being discriminated against in a class I am taking at a university

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this discrimination issue with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Hi thanks, no

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No I am a student

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/22/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Have you spoken with the Dean of Students Office about your situation?

Kindly explain a little more.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.