I am being followed around by people in my neighborhood. My…

I am being followed...

I am being followed around by people in my neighborhood. My neighbor across the street sits on his deck and types on his phone as I leave my house. The next thing I notice is two or three cars all cutting me off as I try to exit the neighborhood. Is this a form of stalking? Is this illegal?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No, I don't to make any trouble.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

Right across the street. He can also view into my house, so I keep my windows covered.

3/22/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your criminal law question this evening. I'm attorney Bill assisting you.

If there is a persistent course of conduct that threatens your safety in terms of unwanted contact and communications it could amount to a harassment or stalking crime.

The attorney general's offers useful advice for victims of these crimes; the narrative you have given doesn't necessarily constitute the crime but this really comes down to what exactly occurred.

Your could file a police complaint if you want this matter addressed.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

In return your positive rating is much appreciated.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Best

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney