In California my judge rule. I had terrible communication…

Customer Question
In California my judge...

In California my judge rule

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a CA lawyer about this?

I had terrible communication with my attorney and I miss my court date the judge and spoke my axe and asked him if he had been in touch with me this morning he said yes. Now is that the first part of a 2-part question that should be asked did you know you're supposed to be in court today and with that show bias from the judge to not ask that question and acknowledges fiduciary duties have been broken. One other question our daughter had neck and skull surgery and was in a halo for 4 months I had to somewhat move in with the person I was divorcing to help take care of our daughter for four months that delayed me filing some paperwork just to be civil with each other is there any clause or law that would incorporate that reason for not filing my paperwork I was 2 months late on some issues

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I'm not feeling the case now and the 1st District Court in San Francisco it will go with your thing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

One other thing a my attorney at Left Me 3 days before I appeared in court for the first time and the judge said to go out and see if you can make some Headway was not putting the record we did so and I signed as that we are accomplishing things and somehow they were able to run with it I miss my next court date but have my attorney there and the correct code would have been 6-6 4.6 and the judge called it a typo error but it was hand-written so you really can't type O is that a law that she's broken by enforcing the wrong code

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Can I ask an entire new question I didn't have my glasses on
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
What can I answer for you?