Can my pardoner of 20 years loan or give me money. Maine.

Customer Question
Can my pardoner of...

Can my pardoner of 20 years loan or give me money

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Maine

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None just checking

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
What do you mean by a pardoner?

the lady and have lived together for 20 years, both 74 years old , just never got married

Oh, you mean partner... your partner of 20 years, right? So, why wouldn't she be able to loan or give you money?! Pretty much anyone can loan or give someone else money... if they choose to.

we have credit cards I have used for stuff that we use, we are talking around 30000.00 this why I am asking a lot of the credit card bill was used for stuff we did

I'm not understanding what your question pertains to.