Can you review closing documents from a title company to…

Customer Question
Can you review closing...

Can you review closing documents from a title company to make sure everything is in order on a vacant lot that we sold for $3000.00? You originally reviewed the offer to buy from the buyer for us.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No not yet. We accepted the offer and we just got notice from the company that is buying the lot that we should close on April 2. When we get the closing documents can you review them and give us advice if anything is out of order?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the vacant lot located?

Lehigh Acreas Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We have another one the same company wants also wants to buy but they have given us a closing date yet.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2018
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Michael Bradley

I can give them a quick look

we don't have them yet we should get them soon. We just want to know if you could. Should I become a member

becoming a member of JA is up to you

you can attach the documents when you get them and I will receive an email

I have over 25 years experience in real estate and can help you

Thank you we will.

great