I would like to know if I signed papers to buy a Subaru

Crosstrek (at Peninsula Subaru...
I would like to know if I signed papers to buy a Subaru Crosstrek (at Peninsula Subaru in Bremerton, WA) under what I feel was undo pressure (they knew my Prius was wrecked and the insurance company (Allstate) of the woman at fault was covering costs, if I’m obligated under contract to pay for the car even though I never took possession and I’ve learned since then the same car at a different dealer sells for lot less. They’re claiming that some bank owns it now and I have no recourse. To make matters worse Allstate has decided that my Prius can be repaired so I don’t need a new car. It took them more than two weeks to make this decision from photos only (no adjuster saw the car)
3/21/2018
Lori
Lori, Attorney
Hello. Let me see if I can assist. The dealer can try to enforce the purchase contract but he will have a hard time since you do not have possession of the car. There is no consideration for the contract and your payment if you never took title or possession.
I would recommend a demand letter in writing making demand for your deposit, if you put one up. Do not take delivery.
Hope that answers your questions.
If so, please remember to post a positive rating and accept my responses.
Lori
Lori, Attorney
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Lori
Lori
Lori, Attorney