Do you know a Dr. -J Billy Barrister? He claims that I have…

Customer Question
Do you know a...

Do you know a Dr. B-J Billy Barrister? He claims that I have 10.6 million United States dollars case file number(###) ###-####and wants 4,000.00 up front to continue and I am refusing to pay this.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

North Carolina I have a meeting to go to you can reach me at(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

My email is***@******.*** I was in a bad scam a few years ago and still struggling with that

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I sent him $786.00 about 4 months ago that is when he asked for the $4,000.00 and i refused thinking Dr. Barrister would stop but he just keeps on.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2018
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

This is a scam... pure and simple.. We see this exact scam a few dozen times a week on the site.. There is no money, there is no lottery/sweepstakes/inheritance or whatever they are saying the money is for..

.

Another red flag is they always want money, sent to them via something like Western Union, Money Pak, Money Gram, Green Dot, etc..

.

I have been doing this a long time...close to ten years on the site and we see all these scams evolve over time from the inheritance scams, to the overseas “never met in person but in love” romance scams, to the stranded soldier scams, to the sweepstakes and lottery scams, to the "my daddy caught me talking to you and I am just a minor so need money" scam and any number of other scams these criminals come up with.

.

You never have to pay to receive legitimate lottery/sweepstakes/gifts/inheritances or whatever this is for..

.

I hate that you have already lost the $786, but it is gone and if you send any more, that will be gone as well.

.

So please block all communications and do not send anything else to these scammers..

.

.

thanks

Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 3 months ago

Hello again,

.

I just wanted to touch base with you and check in.

.

Did you have any further questions I can help with?

.

.

Thanks much