Please help. I'm scared because a complaint was filed

Customer Question
Hi please help. I'm scared...
Hi please help. I'm scared because a complaint was filed against me by a social worker due to misunderstanding.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
I have been on In Home Care for my illness and I didn’t known my husband was not to be in the home . My daughter is the one caring for me. My sister in law went and reported that her brother lives with me and Now they said it’s a fraud and I am very depressed and scare I am going crazy . My husband is very sick with kidney problems. I usted to get 166 hours a month and the worker cut it to 31 hours . I have a stroke plus seizures and going blind.
what can I answer for you?
I can’t call you
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksI am going to open this to my colleagues.
Chat
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be further assisting you with your post.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.