I am interested in:. If, an individual who has been

I am interested in:...

I am interested in:. If, an individual who has been determined to be Non Compose Mentis

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Virgini

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

4-5 years passed, but he couldn't find representation. His Neorologist stated in 3 letters he wrote for him, that he is Non Compos Mentis. He is independent, drives, medication, manages his home, and money. Does it all BARELY, he opposed GUARDIANSHIP. Earlier in Recovery he gained 8 Misdeeanors, keeping his FREEDOM. He needs Civil Attorneys for Damages, concerning a host of wrongs. Could somebody here provide, a way for Non Compose Mentis, to be accepted for Tolling, without, the Court order. He has plenty of Medical,Therapy, and Medication papers. He continues to live it, and should qualify for Tolling without a Judges order... He feels for him to choose that direction, it's like giving up. He can't do. you Tremendously. I will pay for visit, if she/he can, provide manner this could be done

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

He is a Traumatic Brain Injury Coma Survivor

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just care to know if the Medical stuff he has will approve for Tolling, as he seeks Damages?

3/21/2018
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

What I can do is provide a comprehensive list of pro bono programs in Virginia, but I cannot guarantee if any of them will have space. Will this be enough?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, that's not what I sought for him. He wasted many attempts to work with similar groups... His LONG TERM DISABILITY COMPENSATION, places him, out of range. Maybe $ 32,000 per year, and doesn't work, because it would lower. his benefit amount... Like working for freeHe only, cares to know, if Neorologist earlier written letters, to defend him, which indicate "Non Compose Mentis", will be enough, to qualify for Civil Tolling????
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Because he hasn't tried it. I would like to try the list, hopefully of all Pro Bono, Civil Rights Attorny's near Stafford, VA 22554. Also, please pardon some errors in writing, I am attempting this, by his Cell #. Thank you

I can recommend three resources. First, here is a list of all pro bono work in the state...

http://www.abanet.org/legalservices/probono/directory/virginia.html

…and another list:

http://www.lawhelp.org

Finally, you may call your local law school and see if they have a legal clinic place available. The legal clinic is a free service the school(s) provide to the community. While they are often overbooked, they have openings sometimes. Here is the list law schools in your state:

http://www.hg.org/law-schools-virginia.asp

Good luck!

"I STRIVE FOR FIVE!" My goal is to answer your question to your satisfaction. Please rate with five stars (★★★★★) and click SEND. It does not cost anything extra to rate. You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars. Rating my answer the bottom two stars or failing to submit the rating reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, or, have follow up questions, please simply reply with SEND before or after rating and let's continue to chat until you are satisfied. This is what I am here for.

Ely, Counselor at Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I haven't looked, at links you forwarded, but since I have you, I would like to know, The types of Attorneys which are shown. He needs a (Civil attorney), from wronges of Civil Rights... Civil False Arrest ect. Yes they will be listed, or No? Thank you, ***** ***** be it...

Yes, they should be.

Ely, Counselor at Law