I posted the next Q a little bit ago, but didn't see this…

Customer Question
I posted the next Q...
I posted the next Q a little bit ago, but didn't see this direct box to you at the time! It won't let me repost it now directly to you. Can you possibly find it? Also, I'm wondering how much & I longer you will be on line today? I was really hoping to be able to shoot through the rest of the Qs today real quick. Will you have time? ( I'm sorry for taking so long to get this to you. I've been on the phone with Just A to make sure your tip went through 7 fixing notification). ok I'll wait to hear back! Thanks!
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Hi- actually just posted on the last question- was trying to locate a succinct article and my computer restarted (sometimes we download articles that will signal my malware to shutdown and clean cookies).

I will be online for another 30 or so!