I am looking for recommendations for a lawyer who

Hello,I am looking for...

Hello,I am looking for recommendations for a lawyer who specializes in Dental Malpractice.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have gathered all documentation. The injury occurred on 12/06/2017.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes here is a description of what occurred On 12/06/2017 I underwent a dental procedure: which resulted in damage to the Inferior Aveolar Nerve(IAN)nerve post removal of an Keratocystic Odontogenic Tumor OKTC). Immediately after the anesthesia wore off I was in extreme jaw, ear and tooth pain & right side jaw numbness.
The surgeon used a solution Carnoy's which is similar formaldehyde. This solution contains alcohol which is toxic to nerves. In his 30 years of practice as he had not used this solution on any patient. Also, he did not refer to me a nerve repair specialist.
I have daily constant excruciating and debilitating pain in right jaw and face. I cannot eat or chew on right side. Have difficulty talking. Have difficulty sleeping due to pain. Have difficultly, carrying out daily activities of living and concentrating.
Prior to this procedure I worked as Sr.IT Consultant for Philips Healthcare. I was flying weekly to from San Francisco to New York to do consulting work. I was high performer and really enjoyed my work. I have been unable to resume my career.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Michael Bradley

where in CA are you?

Bay Area - Los Gatos
I prefer not to do the call -

I did not ask you for the phone call the computer system automatically asks if you want the call since some people are more comfortable talking as opposed to typing.

We can keep communication on the site.

No worries.

below are lists of highly rated attorneys who practice medical malpractice

there is no dental malpractice specialties so I would concentrate on medical malpractice

medical malpractice is a specialized field of law so not many attorneys practice it

https://www.justia.com/lawyers/medical-malpractice/california/san-jose

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/medical-malpractice/san-jose/california

https://attorneys.superlawyers.com/medical-malpractice/california-northern/san-jose/

Thank you!

Good luck to you! You can come back here free of charge after I'm rated for a follow-up question.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with. That includes looking for lawyers. I’m happy to do so! I’m here most of the time (usually at night!) so you can always come back and talk to me (no extra charge) after I’m rated. If I’m not here, I will get an email if you leave me a question.

Please accept my answer, and please rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars (5, 4 or 3 stars, 5 stars would be much appreciated as I ALWAYS strive to give you 5 star service!). This can be found AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you and with your question. I work hard to give you a thorough and honest answer. Please let me know if there is more that I can do to answer your question and if you need more information such as where to find lawyers. If not, I thank you for your rating. I can’t get credit for answering your question without your fair and honest rating. I have given you the benefit of my legal knowledge and 25 years of experience as well as my time. My statistics show that almost 100% of my customers here have been extremely satisfied with my answers as I am always truthful and thorough. The majority of my ratings, by far, have been 5s, which is extremely important to me.

Feel free to come back here for a follow-up question based on this one.
You're welcome to ask follow-up questions at any time, any day after I'm rated, free of charge.

We are not employees of Just Answer but are independent contractors, so your rating is very important to us so that we can be reimbursed for our work. Thank you! I'd rather be given the chance to add more information than be rated negatively, so I thank you for that.

If you want to ask for me specifically another time -- for a new question -- ask for "Michael Bradley ONLY" and I will get the question. Otherwise you can come right back into this room for follow-ups, free of charge.

Best of luck to you and thank you for letting me help you today! Thanks in advance for rating me!

I strive for 5 star service every time, so if there's anything else I can do to earn that, I'm happy to do so.

Michael Bradley