Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Can you lien a sale of close co if there have been

Customer Question

can you lien a sale of close co if there have been fraudulent transfers involved
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: i just typed it
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: holiday fl holiday travel park closing soon based on defrading a spouse n div
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the law says if a spouse of a stock holder has been defrauded and her stock holder spouse has frauduantly transfered her part of the stocks back to the co to keep them away from her at the closing he will depo. her hafe of money from sale of co into an irrevocable trust out of her reach akso will not tell me the day and time of the sale these stocks were after mazrrage my hafe is 800.000 they have lied and stalled for almost 3 yrs in this div and cost me 50.000 in pa fees if i don't stop this sale the money will fly in evary direction they are trying to creat false debt. im so upset i;m about to fire my pa***@******.*** i never get an answer but this time it will cost thousands of dollars if i do;t do something quickly thanks donna
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 months ago.
If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage. Court can also impose a lien pre judgment!martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!