How do you report someone who is a nurse but don’t have a…

Customer Question
How do you report...

How do you report someone who is a nurse but don’t have a license and still giving injections to kids

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am very sick and getting in home care and my hours was 166 a month but my sister in law went and tell my worker that my husband lives with me and they cut it to 31 hours a month. My worker said it jail time for me I didn’t know he shouldn’t come around me. I am very depressed and scare I might do something to myself.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2018
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Assuming she has no certification to give shots (you don't always have to be a nurse to give injections), complaints may be sent to the following state agencies who would then likely take action:

CA NURSING BOARD

http://www.rn.ca.gov/enforcement/complaint.shtml

CA DEPT OF JUSTICE

https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company

If they are doing this without proper authorization, they may be civilly and criminally prosecuted.

"I STRIVE FOR FIVE!" My goal is to answer your question to your satisfaction. Please rate with five stars (★★★★★) and click SEND. It does not cost anything extra to rate. You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars. Rating my answer the bottom two stars or failing to submit the rating reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, or, have follow up questions, please simply reply with SEND before or after rating and let's continue to chat until you are satisfied. This is what I am here for.

What is the answer for the second question

I am sorry, I do not see the second question; can you please clarify what it is?

I have been sick for years, heart problems and then I got a stroke, now having seizures. I am getting help from InHome care by my daughter. I was gettinh 166 hours a month and then they cut it in January down to 31 hours . My sister went and told the worker that my husband lives with me and she said it is fraud and I will be going to jail and paid back the money. I didn’t know your husband can’t be around you. He is very sick with kidney problems and not helping me. I am so depressed and scare of what I thinking about myself. Please help me.

Please hold on - I am going to forward this to someone who can help.

I am afraid the second part of the question I cannot answer, but, the site is going to send you some very useful links via email. PLEASE review them.