I have a Dilmea i am faced with. I have been in a

Customer Question
I have a Dilmea...

I have a Dilmea i am faced with. I have been in a relationship with an attorney for the last 12 years that it's been sexual and I met him in a gentlemen's club where he pursued me in another state capital be from my same small town and it went stayed over that I was from. That's how I earned it Dakshin happened come to find out throughout the years that he was married and we continue to see each other he told me he's leaving his wife he never has. He's filed tax returns for me that it claims in 2013 and 2014 however when I obtain copies of those returns they were dated 2005. I asked him about this recently and obtain copies and make sure that it wasn't just a typo or misprint that it was that it was actually the 2005 return year so there was no way. I have since asked him why it said 2005 and make

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I told him I did consider the fact that I could have been a typo but then when he would ran me off the second copy and until that that was the same program in the same copy that I had received in the past and it came from the same program there was no hard copy that I can receive back from him of the 2013-2014 returns that it was all e-filed I didn't got home and compare the two copies and it said 2005 and he also changed his address of the firm that he moved to after the fact that he filed for me if that all make sense. But I want to know is there any way that I can file fraudulent charges on him for filing for me in 2005 because I believe you did it because I was

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Left inheritance from an older gentleman that was like a grandfather to me which this attorney claimed to never know the gentleman even though they both work for the hospital Corporation for many many years. And later throughout the years of being with this attorney he disclosed to me that he was neighbors with the man that I believe left me an inheritance and I moved away right after I turned 18 moves to Phoenix . And 4 years later I came back to Nebraska. And was working part-time in Iowa at a gentlemen's club and that's where mr. Attorney approached me and spent $7,000 on me and another fellow or another fellow dancer and it requested a private dance. Within 3 weeks and leaving the man I ended up losing my housing which he represented me on and save my certificate although he personally move me to my cousin's house across town. I lost my children within 3 weeks to the state and he refuses to refuse to represent me all the while he's been supporting me for the last 10 years and still does today pay for all of my living expenses. I can never make sense of it I just figured it was because he liked me. And I have been using drugs the whole relationship and he gives me money and knows what I spend it on and is okay with that. Now I think it's because I was left an inheritance and he wanted to keep me so depressed so I wouldn't be of the right mentality to do any research

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There's so much it's just like at the cases like a big huge rabbit hole but I just want to know what I can more or less do about this 2005 tax return where I believe on the forms I can see pencil and Prince of where it looks like I had been married and I've never been married it looks like he had a spouse that was joint filing with me and an extra form of it not the 10:40 I have to check for sure. I believe he made me married on my return in 2005 when I didn't even know him as far as me being married to another person so that they could release my inheritance that he has never admitted to me having a trust account and never denied it either I've asked him and he's floated around the question now he's refusing to turn it return any of my calls after I asked him about the 2005 return and up until that point we talk everyday regularly he's been a part of my life everyday I don't know what else to do

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2018
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - what specifically do you need help with? It sounds like there are a few questions in there

Tina, Lawyer