Small Claims court. I bought a membership in a financial…

Small Claims court. I bought...
Small Claims court. I bought a membership in a financial news letter. Do I send the Small Claims complaint to the individual making the recommendations in the news letter or do I send the complaint to the address of the LLC?
Do I send the complaint to the LLC's Registered Agent or to the address of the LLC?
3/21/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

It would be delivered to the registered agent. Your claim I assume is contract based against the entity, and would name the LLC.

If the reply is acceptable, please reply "yes"

Just to be clear. I would name the LLC that the guy works for as the defendant. Correct?
I would send the complaint to the Registered Agent address?

If you are claiming the company wronged you, or someone from the company while working for company in performing company duties, yes.

INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Are available for another question?
You can request me in a new thread.
Begin thread “for infolawyer only”