Thank you i am joel. I am in Georgia. Can i explain the

Thank you i am...

Thank you i am joel

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Can i explain the situation ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

You can connect me i am ready to explain my situation

3/21/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
when should i expect the call ?
Phone call session started

Hello! I see that you requested a phone call. That’s great news! I have just one caller ahead of you, but you will be live on the phone with me in about 30 minutes.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks, ***** ***** talk to you

Calling now.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much
it was really helpful.this is my email address.***@******.***
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i am waiting for your little summary and the link you told me about

Sure. just one moment...

This appears to be a classic breach of contract if they failed to honor the terms of the agreement regarding returns. A breach of contract just simply means that one party was obligated to perform and they have either have not performed or have said that they will not perform. This applies even when there was no written agreement, but just an oral agreement between the parties. Typically, the aggrieved party is entitled to be returned to the same position they were in before the breach. There’s a site that I’ve used in the past where you can find a good template for advising of a breach of contract. It's a bit easier (and cheaper) than going through litigation and I have seen it be effective in the past. If this doesn’t work, sadly, the only other option is to either go through an informal mediation or file a lawsuit in your local court. This website is also pretty cool because you can download the forms right after purchasing. Click here to get started.

Also consider the complaint to the GA attorney general's office as well.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can I send it to you for verification after I write it down ?

Sure, but the only thing is you'll need to post it as a new question. You can send it to me directly or post it to the general question queue if you would like:-)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok no problem

Thanks so much!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I even have the emails from that day . That’s great .

Good stuff.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Breach of Contract LetterDate: _03/21/2018______________
To: ____[Name and address of party with whom you have a dispute]____
________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________As of [02/21/2018], you have been in breach of our contractual agreement: Indeed,
On 02/21/2018, I dropped off (number of items and list of items) to your dropoff facility at ( address of the facility, having cameras). After leaving the facility, I checked my emails I realized that I received confirmation for all my items except one of them, the most expensive one, the Avalon miner.
As immediate action, I called your customer service and I had Dillan on the phone. Dillan inform me that the item for which I did not receive notification is a third-party seller item. However, he told me not to worry and that you guys are going to send the item back to the third-party seller. After hour conversation, he sent me an email at 11:41am Atlanta time to reiterate what he said: “Okay so the situation has been rectified it will be redirected to the seller and as soon as the seller receives it then you will receive a notification” – extract from Dillan’s email. Immediately, I informed the seller of the situation as well, and provided him with the tracking number. As a matter of fact, this a first breach of agreement from your end because you did not rectify the situation and you did not redirect the package.
Moreover, after waiting for (number of weeks) I contacted you guys again because I learned from the seller that my refund was not yet processed because he did not receive the item. I consecutively talked to (list of customer agents I talked to) without any concrete attempt to resolve my situation.
I tried to talk to two managers (names of the managers) who acknowledge your wrongs in the situation and tried to file an A-Z claim which was denied once more.You have been pushing me around and forced me to get my lawyer into the situation which cost me additional fees and time.
To Repair all the damages, I demand compensation for my item, my time and my lawyer fees.
If this matter is not rectified, I will bring an action in civil court in the amount of $__5000__ on or before _04/05/2018.
If you do not render performance or provide payment for the damages I have incurred. I will take this case to a court of competent jurisdiction immediately unless you notify me that you are willing to try to resolve this dispute informally. If that is the case, I am willing to meet with you personally, telephonically, with a neutral third party agreed to by both of us, through our attorneys, or in any manner upon which we may mutually agree in a good faith attempt to resolve the dispute without court action.
Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Was not able to upload the docx file.

I think that is very good and very detailed. Good work!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

You bet!

Legal Eagle, Lawyer