I have a loan with tittle max, i am being harassed about a…

I have a loan...

I have a loan with tittle max, i am being harassed about a 40.00 payment i am not over 30 days late, i made a payment of 100.00 and they are stressing me about taking my vehicle. how can i stop this?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

My payment is 139.00 i paid 40.00 on the 3rd. i am on a fixed income iam am disabled. told them i would pay in a couple weeks

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I meant i paid 100.00 on the 3rd which leaves a balance of 40.. always paid on time

3/21/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Harassment violates the fair debt collection act.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! A lawyer letter alone can often bring about a settlement as the other side realizes that you are serious and gets concerned about its risk and legal fees.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.
ok i will inform them of this information and see what happens.
Good luck. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney