My wife and I plant to fly out of Portland Maine tomorrow…

Customer Question
My wife and I...

My wife and I plant to fly out of Portland Maine tomorrow AM, will our Maine drivers licenses be sufficient id's David Deuben

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a Maine lawyer about this?

No, that is why I am asking you at the source. David

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I am a an inactive, licensed lawyer in Colorado, if you can not answer my question ask for me of someone who can. David

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 1 month ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Yes, it should not be an issue. Per TSA:

Adult passengers 18 and over must show valid identification at the airport checkpoint in order to travel.

• Driver's licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent)
  • U.S. passport
  • U.S. passport card
  • DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
  • U.S. Department of Defense ID, including IDs issued to dependents
  • Permanent resident card
  • Border crossing card
  • DHS-designated enhanced driver's license
  • Federally recognized, tribal-issued photo ID
  • HSPD-12 PIV card
  • Foreign government-issued passport
  • Canadian provincial driver's license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada card
  • Transportation worker identification credential
  • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Employment Authorization Card (I-766)
  • U.S. Merchant Mariner Credential

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

Tina, Lawyer