How can I file in court to see if I am entitled to. PA.

Customer Question
How can I file...

How can I file in court to see if I am entitled to.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

PA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think I am entitled to maintenance money and property adjustment order

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Could you provide a little background to this situation for me so I can help you out properly?

I can afford this at this time. Thank you

Ok, no problem.