If a person buys and Inn(bed and breakfast) is he bound by…

If a person buys...

If a person buys and Inn(bed and breakfast) is he bound by the verbal agreement between the artists and old owners about the % commission?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is he in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NH

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has he taken so far?

He has greatly increased the commission without notice.

3/21/2018
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. No, they should not. Unless there was an agreement in place, that survived the sale of the Inn, whatever was discussed and agreed upon verbally, with the previous owner and artists, would not be something that the new owner would have to honor. After all, they were not part of the agreement and this had nothing to do with them and without anything in writing, that survived upon the sale, they would not have to honor this, I am sorry say.

ok
no phone

You are welcome. Please let me know if there is anything else, as I would be happy to respond. If not, please remember to rate my help at this time at the top of this page, prior to leaving, so I can receive the proper credit, for our time together. A 5 STAR rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

can you answer the question?

Yes, I did above. Did my answer post?

LegalKnowledge, Attorney
thank you

My pleasure.