I bought a mobile home and the manager is taking ti away…

Customer Question
I bought a mobile...

I bought a mobile home and the manager is taking ti away from me for the lady who lived in it before me, her judgement.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

M

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I tried to file an injunction on the manager but the court clerk filed it wrong now they want me to pay them 2000.00

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
I'm sorry - I don't understand... could you please explain exactly what is happening in your situation... you bought a mobile home from whom? the manager is trying to take it away how? What does a lady that lived in it before you have to do with it? Where is the $2000 payment coming from?