Agora Financial are they a scam or what? Bolt MD. Was

Customer Question
Agora Financial are they...

Agora Financial are they a scam or what ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are they in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Bolt MD

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have they taken so far?

Was looking to invest 1000 today b4 window closes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just the real deal here

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2018
Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Good morning. I am a legal expert attorney who will assist you today
No they are not a scam. Agora Financia, LLC has been up and running since 2001, and have been incorporated in the state of Maryland since 2001, and are currently listed on the Maryland Secretary of State's corporate register as an active business in good standing.They are registered and reported on to the Better Business Bureau.On their rating scale from A to F, Agora is an A/A+ rated company.
I hope this clarifies and helps. Please don’t forget to rate the question with stars. We as attorneys are not employees of Just Answer and are not paid unless you rate the question with stars
Great got what I needed
You’re welcome. Please don’t forget to rate the question with stars