How do i obtain copies of custody orders from years ago and…

How do i obtain...

How do i obtain copies of custody orders from years ago and how to get them enforced? not married and was granted custody pf both daughters. age 15 and 5 court ordered mothers visitation to no overnight visits until mother obtained job and own residence with possibility of 5 year old living with her after that. let mom come home 2 months later. i wil not let her live in house any longer. she has no job and no even close to suitable environment for now 8 year old. how can i stop her from being able to take her? mother hasnt worked in over ten years. how do i keep my girl home? have no copy of order but i was done

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Not since 2013 and was granted what was stated

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Missouri

3/21/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your family law question this evening. I'm attorney Bill following up on your question.

The clerk of the court can provide you a copy of the custody orders please contact the court that presided over your custody case.

To enforce them you file a motion for contempt or enforcement with the same court.

The court has the power to modify custody in favor of the complying party and against the parent that breached the order.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback today to get a credit for my time.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated.

Best

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i will go to courthouse tomorrow

Thank You for your positive feedback today.

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer