I just asked a question. I was getting my card to pay

Customer Question
I just asked a...

I just asked a question

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I was getting my card to pay the$5.00 you asked for

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Talk to social security

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Indiana
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2018
Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can you tell me what your question is?

I have to close for the night. I will opt out so another may be able to help you.