How much does this cost? Ok thank you. Wish I knew what to…

How much does this...

How much does this cost?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Ok thank you.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Wish I knew what to tell you I'm not sure! My great grandkids dad was supposed to be released to his uncle's in Arkansas who is also a felon but is staying with his mom in Texas. Now we're told he can go to Texas because his new parole officer does not seem to care he committed domestic violence against my granddaughter even though there is a police report. He has been convicted numerous times and is in and out of jail and prison. He has even threatened to kill my granddaughter and their twins. When we told the parole board he was breaking parole included a screenshot where his sister said he was living in Texas they forwarded it to his parole officer instead of doing something and she told him. And granted him leniency. Now we do not know what to do. This is not the first time the Arkansas parole office in Texarkana has let him do as he pleases.....as a multi time offender.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Since the parole officer does not care we faxed the information to the parole board in Little Rock. They only forwarded it to the parole officer in question. Now we do not know what to do. The police say call parole officer. The main problem is his grandfather is well known and well off and gets favors so his grandson isn't very supervised.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No one wants to do a thing. No

3/21/2018
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer reply replied 29 days ago

Yes. We need answers and hoping I can afford to do so! Thank you for asking. Sincerely, Jerilyn ******

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

When there is corruption at the State Level there are a few options. One is to contact the State the Attorney General and hope they are not complicit too and the second is to contact the law enforcement at the Federal level. Federal law is the supreme law of the land and is the government authority to investigate corruption and injustice at the State level. You can also report the Parole Officer to the Arkansas Department of Corrections.

You can also contact your State Legislators to advise them of the situation and ask for their assistance.

Let me provide the link where you can report this matter.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund. You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out. Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars? Thank you for your consideration.

My apologies; I wanted to add that an order of protection can be filed against him at the local level as well.

Are you able to see the rating scale at the top of the page on your end, 5 stars? Thank you for your consideration.

Do yo have any additional questions for me?

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Thank you for your time and help it is very much appreciated. I have no more questions at this time and will definitely give you a five star rating.Sincerely,
Jerilyn Gunter
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Did you not receive my earlier response? I thanked you with saying at this time I have no more questions. You received a five star rating.
Thank you.
Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney