I want to get my funding offer letter from a British startup…

Hi I want to...

Hi I want to get my funding offer letter from a British startup incubator reviewed to understand its clauses.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NY

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing

This is the legal document I am referring to. I am wondering if it allows me to start another startup with someone outside of the cohort or by myself while on the accelerator program. And, I am wondering if it allows me to back out from the program at any time without penalty.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2018
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am happy to review but review of documents are a premium service and would cost extra.

Hi Asad,
How much? And are you the right person to ask about British legal document?

$150 which includes a phone call as well. I have experience reviewing British legal documents. Their court systems are far more plaintiff friendly in many cases.

Ok. Can I get the document reviewed and have a phone chat today? And if yes, what is the next step?

Sent you an offer for the service.

To confirm, can the live phone chat & document review be done today?

Yes.

Seems to be some hold up.

What do you mean "hold up"?

It seems your payment did not go through.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
the payment has now gone through.

Great. I'm reviewing the document and then we can talk. What is your preferred phone number?

I sent you my phone number via the "send your expert private contact info" link. Did you get it?
What time should I expect a call from you?

I am in the central time zone. I am free for the next 45 minutes and then can talk at 3pm central.

the site is being odd today but you can call me now at(###) ###-####

OK. I'll give you a call in ten minutes from now.