I want to get my funding offer letter from a British startup…

Hi I want to...

Hi I want to get my funding offer letter from a British startup incubator reviewed to understand its clauses.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NY

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is the legal document I am referring to. I am wondering if it allows me to start another startup with someone outside of the cohort or by myself while on the accelerator program. And, I am wondering if it allows me to back out from the program at any time without penalty.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2018
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am happy to review but review of documents are a premium service and would cost extra.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Asad,
How much? And are you the right person to ask about British legal document?

$150 which includes a phone call as well. I have experience reviewing British legal documents. Their court systems are far more plaintiff friendly in many cases.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok. Can I get the document reviewed and have a phone chat today? And if yes, what is the next step?

Sent you an offer for the service.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
To confirm, can the live phone chat & document review be done today?

Yes.

Seems to be some hold up.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What do you mean "hold up"?

It seems your payment did not go through.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the payment has now gone through.

Great. I'm reviewing the document and then we can talk. What is your preferred phone number?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I sent you my phone number via the "send your expert private contact info" link. Did you get it?
What time should I expect a call from you?

I am in the central time zone. I am free for the next 45 minutes and then can talk at 3pm central.

the site is being odd today but you can call me now at(###) ###-####

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK. I'll give you a call in ten minutes from now.
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer