How can I get out of time share which is deeded with a

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get out of time share which is deeded with a mortage.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I tried to talk to rep from company. which they referred me to there sales dept which is a third party group. And seemed like they were not interested with a balance on the note. I found out you can buy time shares as tax deliniquinte. but I cant get out of it is what they told me

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the timeshare located?

Daytona Bch but bought from Blue Green in Orlando Fl

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes they used high pressure sales tactics and program is not what we they described

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
You may cancel where misled or defrauded.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!If needed, can sue to cancel it. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
you guys don't file any paperwork or is it because of jurisdiction
We can’t per site rules.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!