Trauma disabled with pro se approval for Fed ADA vilations…

Customer Question
Trauma disabled with pro...

Trauma disabled with pro se approval for Fed ADA vilations case, how do I find a Federal Lawyer? Have spent years contacting locals, but damage done seems to be hindering communications.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California Eastern District

Lawyer's Assistant:What steps have you taken so far?

Got case filed, got approval for pro se, amended complaint, not sure how to list defendants or keep doe's available.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Am disabled veteran with bio-memory loss, but was keeping computerized notes and samples thru all of it.19 March 2018 04:02
I would prefer anonymity to avoid additional social misconception challenges.15 March 2018 01:26
trauma disabled with pro se approval for Fed ADA vilations case, how do I find a Federal Lawyer? Have spent years contacting locals, but damage done seems to be hindering communications.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California Eastern District

Lawyer's Assistant:What steps have you taken so far?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

need to know how gassed fed employee gets attny.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an Indiana lawyer about this?

Dont think so, am in Calif.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Have spent years contacting locals, but damage done seems to be hindering communications.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is end of trial period and need answer. what are they looking for that i can do damaged? did that last week

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2018
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

This list is probably the most complete for potential pro bono attorney assistance. The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California has a pro bono panel of available attorneys. You would have to contact the court clerk and see what's required to obtain a lawyer from that panel. Panel members are entitled to recover their costs from a fund dedicated to paying for pro bono legal assistance. See USDC ED CA Standing Order 558.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Hello again,

I see that you have reviewed my answer, but that you have not provided a rating. Do you need any further clarification concerning my answer, or is everything satisfactory?

If you need further clarification, concerning this matter, please feel free to ask. If not, I would greatly appreciate a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) – otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

I hope to check the info because it took two weeks, three payments and cancling my membership to get any answer to free question answered in 30 minutes ad of 10 plus days ago. If canceling my membership does not block the account i will check link connection and quality to have a basis for rating the answer. That is a lot if links, it is not even weeded out from family law or youth law despite the information I gave the automated greeter.

I "justanswer" the questions, and I answered yours within a few minutes after reviewing it for the first time.

I have no control over the website operation, so I don't know why it took you so long to get an answer.

All I know is that if you don't provide a positive rating for my answer, then I don't get paid anything for my efforts in your behalf. Please don't punish me because you're unhappy with the website management.

Thanks for using Justanswer!