Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Does a business (ie. gas station, bank, dry cleaner, etc.),
Ray, Lawyer
Does a business (ie. gas station, bank, dry cleaner, etc.), with on open lot located on a corner of two public streets, have special rights to summon the use of law enforcement to establish a "ticket … read more
my fiance died a year ago. His daughter was executor of will.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
my fiance died a year ago. His daughter was executor of will. he told me i would be left in will. does the executor by law have the legal right to contact me and how long does she have before she must… read more
My dad died 5 years ago and my brother and I are co beneficiaries
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
My dad died 5 years ago and my brother and I are co beneficiaries to his estate. The house was put under my brothers name cause I felt he needed to learn some responsibility. However since then I have… read more
My dad died almost 4 years ago. My brother stole the will
socrateaser, lawyer
My dad died almost 4 years ago. My brother stole the will and has been spending a lot of his money. Has control of his church and the funds and is putting his name on documents without anyone knowing … read more
my brother is the executor of my parents will. dad has been
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Doctoral Degree
my brother is the executor of my parents will. dad has been dead for 12 years. mom died 3 weeks ago.my brother told us today that a bank has been added to the will as a trustee. can this be done witho… read more
I had a small fender bender in a gas station parking lot.
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
I had a small fender bender in a gas station parking lot. I don't believe there was any damage to his car, but perhaps to his license plate. I gave him my name and number to contact me if he found oth… read more
My brother died about 5 ears ago,he left an insurance policy
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
My brother died about 5 ears ago,he left an insurance policy to his then girlfriend for about 10,000 .The female has never contacted anyone in my family since then ,she does not respond to any e-mails… read more
mom and dad drew up a will 50 years ago...all was to be left
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
mom and dad drew up a will 50 years ago...all was to be left to brother and i...dad and brother passed on...my sister in law has now (one month ago) placed mom into assisted living...mom wants to go h… read more
this is a follow up to question #1 my dad died and allthe ...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
this is a follow up to question #1 my dad died and allthe deeds hadbeen transfered to my brother he died and left all the family property to his wife and children leaving my mom without her home of fo… read more
My husband had a conviction in UT over 30 years ago, they
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
My husband had a conviction in UT over 30 years ago, they claimed he was the getaway driver for a gas station robbery when he was 19 (he is now 55) He served 3 months in the county jail in Utah. We li… read more
My brother died 3 years ago. He had divorced from his wive ...
Guru_Guy
Guru_Guy, Doctoral Degree
My brother died 3 years ago. He had divorced from his wive 5 years before this. At the time of the divorce, he was employed but out on disability, and was terminated right around the time the divorce … read more
My step dad died in 1996 he had a will and left everything ...
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
My step dad died in 1996 he had a will and left everything to my mother she died in 2005 my step brothers are now wanting a 6th of her estate we would have to sell the house to do that and we dont wan… read more
My fiance died 2 years ago. He had a will and his ex was
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
My fiance died 2 years ago. He had a will and his ex was executor. She never did anything with it. He left me as beneficiary on 2 life ins polocies. 1 i already got after a 1 year investigation becaus… read more
My Dad passed away 4 mths ago, he owned real estate (an empty
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
My Dad passed away 4 mths ago, he owned real estate (an empty lot) here in TX. He had a will and I'm the executor my problem is: the property has been for sale for the previous 4 yrs not a single offe… read more
I was sitting in my parked car in a gas station parking lot
FLACORPLAWYER
FLACORPLAWYER, Doctoral Degree
I was sitting in my parked car in a gas station parking lot and the gas station was closed. I was parked off the road legally and had my headlights on and I was in full view of the road. A police offi… read more
My dad died a year ago. He left everything to my mother.
Lawyer Lori
Lawyer Lori, Attorney
My dad died a year ago. He left everything to my mother. My mother is 89. One of my older brothers has just died. He was named along with myself and my other two brothers as equal heirs to her entire … read more
i used to own a gas station and the distributor said he would
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
i used to own a gas station and the distributor said he would open another gas station with the same brand within a protected area and told us they would not allow anyone else to do this, but it happe… read more
I inherited some land a couple years ago. It is a corner lot
LawBeagle
LawBeagle, lawyer
I inherited some land a couple years ago. It is a corner lot in North Tulsa, Ok. (actually there are two separate lots but they are back to back so it looks like one big lot) The front part of the lot… read more