I am looking for an atty to represent me as an employee with…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for an atty to represent me as an employee with a wage/expense reimbursement/descrimination/Tax issue

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discrimination issue discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

President of the Corporation

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/20/2018
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

Please allow me a few minutes to consider your question. If I can assist I will provide an answer. Otherwise, I will reopen the question for others to assist.
Thanks for using Justanswer!

Lawyer: Pheobe Clark, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Pheobe Clark
Pheobe Clark, Lawyer
Hello. The question presented to me does not share what state you are in. Every state has a legal Bar Association that usually has a lawyer referral service that will refer you to a Labor and Employment attorney in your area.If your employer is not paying you the correct wages, you can contact the department of labor for your state and ask to make a wage complaint. You can also complain if the employer is not taking proper taxes or reimbursing you for expenses.For a discrimination claim you may file a complaint online with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. This is the federal agency that investigates employment discrimination claims and issues a right to sue letter that will allow you to sue the employer.
I believe this has addressed each issue you shared with me. If I have provided you adequate guidance on this subject please reward me with a rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for this session! Thanks!!
Thank you for the information
Good luck to you in your claims against your employer
Lawyer: Pheobe Clark, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
If you would be so kind, please accept the answer and provide a rating so that the session can close. Thank you!