I was arrested on New Year's eve that just passed for a

Customer Question
I was arrested on...

I was arrested on New Year's eve that just passed for a crime that was suppose to have toke place August of 2008, I was detained for 6 days with no bail, and it was my first new years home in 6 yrs.. However I plead not guilty to the felony charges that were being thrown at me that I had no clue about, and after a few court dates the state Dismissed all charges against me

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?

I was charged with CDS, Distribution and etc

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

No I have no open matters

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

New York, Staten island

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/20/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is the question you have about this matter? Was it dismissed outright or were you given an ACD?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.