I need a referral to a libel and slander attorney. New

I need a referral...

I need a referral to a libel and slander attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New Mexico

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I know my case and the law - I need I lawyer to represent my case

3/20/2018
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

T​he nature of this website is that we can't refer to a SPECIFIC attorney or we'd be violating site rules. However, I can tell you that the very best way I know of to find an attorney would be to use the nationwide database www.martindale.com which will allow you to search by state (New Mexico) and by specialty. It's the database that attorneys use when they themselves need an attorney (for themselves or as local counsel on cases). Please let me know if I've answered your question. If I have answered your question, if you wouldn't mind, could you please take a moment to submit a rating so that I receive credit for working with you. If you have any follow up questions I would be *happy* to answer them. Experts only get credit for the time and effort we spend on our answers if you rate positively - 5 stars is definitely appreciated but not required! It DOES NOT cost you anything at all to submit a rating; it just allows me to get credit for helping you - otherwise I get no credit at all. You CAN still ask follow up questions after rating. There may be a lag between your question and my answer; this is because I'm either not at my computer or helping someone else but I assure you I will ALWAYS come back and answer your question.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney